Check out our newest display in the library:
Blind Date with a Book!
How to Participate:
- Browse the personal ad attached to each book and find one that fits your interests.
- Do not unwrap the book.
- Take it to the circulation desk and check out the book.
- Unwrap it when you get home, to your dorm room, or your favorite spot outside the library.
- Read and enjoy it. (Try to read at least a little bit of it.) Make sure to renew it if needed and return it on time.
- If you don’t like your blind date, return it to the library. Its feelings will not be hurt.